Welcome to our Year 6 Vendors & Artists Booth Registration Application!
We’re so glad you’re interested in becoming a vendor or artist at Infinity Con Infinity Con- March 2-3, 2019!
Our venue is the FL National Guard Armory 490 NW Lake Jeffery Rd
Lake City, Florida 32055
Please carefully read the booth information and disclaimer.
Our booth spaces in the main indoor (Brick and mortar) venue space are very limited. This being the case, you will have 7 days from the time your application is submitted to choose, reserve and pay for your booth space. After this time period, we will move on to the next application. We have outdoor market spaces available as well. Please add [email protected] and [email protected] to your email contacts so you don’t miss the emails and your chance for a spot.
Have questions? Contact us at [email protected]
**All vendors and artists are responsible for their own vendor insurance and applicable taxes of items sold at Infinity Con 6. Infinity Con/Lunar 11 Entertainment LLC. is not responsible for any theft or damages. Completion of this application is consent to this and acknowledging that you have read and understand the terms of this page and the Year 6 vendor artist agreement below.
(At this time Infinity Con is not accepting applications from bands or musical artists for vendor or artist alley spaces. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.)
Please read the description of booth options before filling out application:
- If you are a resale vendor selling, clothing, games, comics, collectibles, etc. in the comic book, scifi, fantasy, horror, steampunk, anime, genre please choose the Vendor Booth option. (Limit of 2 spaces per vendor/All corner spaces)
- If you are an artist, cosplayer, or author, please choose Artist Alley space. (Limit of one space per)
- If you are a resale vendor, artist, cosplayer, or author (As stated above) you can choose the Outdoor Market Vendor option. These discounted spaces are rain or shine.
- Space is Limited and booth spaces will fill quickly- Infinity Con/Lunar 11 Entertainment LLC. reserves the right to refuse any vendor or artists application. Please contact us if you have any questions before purchasing your space.
- We are looking for vendors and artists who sell, trade, or create art in comics, video media, gaming (table top, console, etc), anime, or scifi/fantasy. If you are not certain your art or business falls under this criteria, Email: [email protected] or add more info to your application. Infinity Con reserves the right to refuse any vendors who are not the appropriate fit for Infinity Con.
- Please be advised – A $25 cancellation fee, per booth space, will be taken off any cancellation refund and no refunds will be given after February 4, 2019.
- Vendor booth is a corner 10X10 area and includes 2 chairs-1 8ft table-2 vendor passes
- Artist Alley space includes 2 chairs-1 8ft table-2 vendor passes space for a banner behind (Must supply your own banner stand for banners)
- Outdoor Market Spaces are 10X10 and include the space and 2 vendor passes. (This is a discounted space and you must supply your own 10X10 tent, table, and chairs. Spaces are rain or shine.)