Thank you for your interest in being a vendor. Unfortunately, all of our vendor booths are sold out. Please contact us here or check back next year to find out how to be a vendor for our 2019 show!
Welcome to our Year 5 Vendors & Artists Booth Registration Application!
We’re so glad you’re interested in becoming a vendor or artist at Infinity Con Infinity Con- April 14-15, 2018!
Our new venue home is the FL National Guard Armory 490 NW Lake Jeffery Rd
Lake City, Florida 32055
Please carefully read the booth information and disclaimer.
Our booth spaces in the main indoor (Brick and mortar) venue space are very limited. This being the case, you will have 7 days from the time you receive the email link saying your application is accepted to choose, reserve and pay for your booth space. After this time period, we will move on to the next application. We are working on additional spaces and will contact all applicants with details if they become available. Please add [email protected] and [email protected] to your email contacts so you don’t miss the emails and your chance for a spot.
Have questions? Contact us at [email protected]
**All vendors and artists are responsible for their own vendor insurance and applicable taxes of items sold at Infinity Con 5. Infinity Con is not responsible for any theft or damages. Completion of this application is consent to this and acknowledging that you have read and understand the terms of this page and the Year 5 vendor artist agreement below.
Infinity Con-April 14-15, 2018
(At this time Infinity Con is not accepting applications from bands or musical artists for vendor or artist alley spaces. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.)
Please read the description of booth options:
- If you are a resale vendor selling, clothing, games, comics, collectibles, etc. please choose the Vendor Booth option. (Limit of 2 spaces per vendor)
- If you are an Artist, Cosplayer, or Author please choose Artist Alley space. (Limit of one space per artist)
- Space is Limited and booth spaces will fill quickly- Infinity Con reserves the right to refuse any vendor or artists application. Please contact us if you have any questions before purchasing your space.
- We are looking for vendors and artists who sell, trade, or create art in comics, video media, gaming (table top, console, etc), anime, or scifi/fantasy. If you are not certain your art or business falls under this criteria, Email: [email protected] or add more info to your application. Infinity Con reserves the right to refuse any vendors who are not the appropriate fit for Infinity Con.
- Please be advised – A $25 cancellation fee, per booth space, will be taken off any cancellation refund and no refunds will be given after April 1, 2018.
- (Sold Out for 2018) Vendor booth is 10X10 and includes 2 chairs-1 8ft table-2 vendor passes
- (Sold Out for 2018) Artist Alley space includes 2 chairs-1 8ft table-2 vendor passes space for a banner behind
- (Added 1/26/18) Outdoor Market space Includes 10X10 Outdoor Space – 2 vendor passes What you will need to provide: 10X10 popup/canopy tent – Tables and Chairs -Covers for sides of tent at the end of day one (If leaving inventory overnight)
- Food Vendor includes 2 vendor passes and your space (Only 3 available)
Year 5 vendor artist agreement (Please read before applying)
Artist Alley and Indoor vendor space is sold out for year 5-Please fill out application to be put on the standby list or if you are interested in an Outdoor Market space (Updated 4/2/2018)